“Personal information” is information about you that identifies you, like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available. Even if you do not register an account on the Website, we may collect identifying information when you use the Website, including but not limited to the following:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) Address and domain name used from which you accessed the Website. The IP Address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you visited our site;
- The web pages or services you accessed at this site;
- The web site you visited prior to coming to this web site;
- The web site you visit as you leave this web site; and
- If you downloaded a form, the form that was downloaded.
1.2Collection and use
We may collect personal information when you use our Website, engage our Services, or register a member account. We use this information to improve our services or to respond to your request.
1.3Sharing and disclosure
- We shall not distribute, share, sell, or lease your personal information to any other entities without your consent. As an exception, we may share your personal information with other State agencies and employees who may be better able to help you, and these persons may be employed by a different agency within the State, provided that we will not share this information with individuals that do not require it as a normal part of their official duties.
- We may disclose personal information when required by court orders or other legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law.
1.4CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- We shall implement physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that reasonably prevent unauthorized access to your personal information.
- The information collected at this site will remain confidential to the extent permitted by law. The law may, however, require disclosure upon request of certain information collected at this site deemed public information, or for purposes of public interest.