Chamomile, peach baby rose, pink o'hara rose, yellow and white alstroemeria, miracle rose, Asparagus fern, Italian Ruscus
Due to seasonality some flowers pictured won't be available, incase this happens we will swap any flower that we can't get hold of for a similar flower of the same or higher value.
To enjoy your flowers for longer and to keep them looking beautiful, please follow these steps:
- Remove any foliage below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water with bacteria from the leaves
- Re-cut the stems at an angle to encourage maximum water absorption
- Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight
- Change the water regularly, make sure the vase is kept clean
- Make sure the vase is filled right to the top at all times as stems can be different lengths.